Friday, December 25, 2015

Miscellaneous

Here are some pictures that don't really belong anywhere else.  So here is a little bit of this and that...

They sell these watermelon popsicles here at the school and I really like them.  They are 10 baht (about 30 cents) which I think is a great deal!


I love that it's so easy to keep in touch with my family.  I think back to 11 years ago when I was in China.  I had to use a calling card and it wasn't cheap.  now I can just FaceTime anytime for free!  It's truly wonderful!  The other night my brother called me.  He got some Jack in the Box tacos and I was pretending to eat them with him.  He's a good one.  Ladies, he's single and a great catch!



This chili!!!!  Multi colored, fancy little guy.  I really love it.


One of the parents bought t-shirts for all the teachers.  Tanner and I got matching robot shirts.  We'll have to take a picture together when he wears his.


I tried a new recipe and made balsamic chicken the other day.  It was pretty good.  I put it on top of a salad and really enjoyed it.  Like I mentioned previously, it's nice not eating Thai food every.single.meal.


Tanner took this picture during winter camp.  We were playing a game called Headbands and I took a turn on the last round.  I get to teach some really great kids!  


1 comment: