Friday, December 25, 2015

Baking


I really enjoy baking!  Recently we started taking the food stipend, instead of having the cooks make our meals.  It's been a good change and a nice break from Thai food.

After our big Thanksgiving meal I got to have some of the left over turkey.  I made a turkey pot pie.  It turned out really well!





I also made some bread dough and we had homemade pizza.


I have been making some treats as well.  I thought baking might make it feel a bit more holiday-ish.  I thought about those peanut butter kiss cookies and couldn't get them out of my head.  They don't have regular chocolate kisses here, so we did Hershey's nuggets, some hazelnut kisses and some Toblerone.  They were a success.   






1 comment:

  1. I'm hungry as I read these three posts, and all the food looks so good! Especially these cookies.

    ReplyDelete