Friday, December 25, 2015

Holiday Party

The holiday party was Monday, December 14. We taught the morning, then at lunch time the kids went home and got ready. The theme was Disney/fairy tales/fantasy.  I was Little Red Riding Hood.


That morning while I was teaching I got a really, really bad stomach ache. I barely made it through teaching and when I got done at 11 I went right to bed. I slept until 3ish. Then I got up and sewed my costume. I got ready and went out to the party around 5:30. I got pictures with some parents and teachers.


Katie, Suzie, Anna, Tricia and Bee (the school secretary)
Ioon's mom
Basia's mom


 I was out there until about 7:30. I got to watch all the performances. The kids danced and sang and did a taekwondo performance. They did a really great job!  At 7:30 we went back to our room. I got right in bed. I slept and was sick all night. I think I got some kind of 24 hour bug. It was really bad! It helps me feel grateful that I don't get sick too often! By the next morning I was feeling a lot better. When I get sick and throw up I'm always afraid to eat later. It took me a few days to get back to eating normally. By Thursday I was feeling almost all the way better. I'm just glad they I was well enough to enjoy the party for a while.





2 comments:

  1. Ugg Stomach flus are terrible! I'm sorry you had to suffer through it. The flower wall for the part was gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg Stomach flus are terrible! I'm sorry you had to suffer through it. The flower wall for the part was gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete