Friday, July 31, 2015

Tanner's Birthday

 Last week Tanner had his 29th birthday.  He doesn't care much about his birthday but I like having a special day to celebrate him. One of my students (Ongry) shares Tanner's birthday and brought cake for both of them.  The kids always like when they get to see and hang around Tanner. That evening Sydney and Many and their mom brought us a ladybug cake and a great big salad.  The cake was so cute and the center was hollowed and filled with little chocolate pieces. The best chocolate I've had here. Friday we went to Swensens and got I've cream with Ton. T'was a good day. I sure do love Tanner!  Here's to another year of life together!

The cake Ongry brought Tanner
Ongry and me
Ongry, Tanner and me

Tanner, me, Sydney, Sydney and Many's mom, MeMe and Many

The cake from Sydney, Many and company

The deliciousness inside the decapitated ladybug

Tanner making a face to match the ladybug :)
The birthday note from Sydney and Many

The fantastic salad they brought along with the cake.


Ice cream at Swensen's






1 comment:

  1. Tanner's face to match the ladybug! LOVE!! haha! Thanks for all the great pics!

    ReplyDelete