Sunday, July 12, 2015

Drug Free Parade

Every year they have a Drug Free parade.  Last year they asked me to read something that was prewritten and it didn't make much sense.  This year they asked me 12 hours before to "talk about being drug free and how it is in your country or any country".  I ended up talking about putting good things into our bodies so we can be healthy and enjoy out hobbies.  After two Thai teachers and I talked we marched around the school chanting "Just say no!"  The kids all had posters and props.  A lot of them got into it.  Some of them just walked silently, looking bored out of their mind!



Jean

Praewa

Lin

Not one of my students, but I liked his hat.
Meme

First


Auto
Auto's prop from the back.  I thought it looked like a jet pack!




















 And a few pictures from last year since I realized I didn't post them yet.










2 comments: