Thursday, July 30, 2015

Tang's Birthday

Tang had her birthday at the end of last month.  To celebrate she took the boarding kids, her family, us American teacher and the boarding Thai teachers out to dinner.  We went to MK (a fun hot pot restaurant.  It was tasty and fun.  I really like Tang and I was so happy we could help her celebrate her birthday!

On the way to the restaurant we had 7 kids and 4 adults in Tangs car (which has 8 seats).  I asked if that was okay/allowed (since I know that would NOT be alright in the US).  She said it was just fine.  I asked what would happen if someone saw us overloaded like that.  She said nothing, unless we were going on a toll road--in which case they would probably give us a discount for carpooling with so many people!  Haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment