Sunday, February 7, 2016

Field Trip

We went on a field trip. We went to a temple about 25 minutes away. King of Thailand from about 300 years ago was born in Phichit. He build that temple. There were lots of ruins and then there were 2 newer temple buildings that are in use today. 

When we were there we had 4 rotations. Teacher Kookik and I were in charge of the easiest rotation.  We had a sketching rotation. The kids would come and we'd give them paper, and pencils. They would take about 30 minutes to draw and color the temple. We found a nice shady spot under a tree with a great view. The kids all had so much fun and I enjoyed having a change and getting out of the classroom for half the day.

On the way home Post climbed up on my lap, picked up my hand and wrapped it around him.  I thought that was sweet. 


































Coconut rice treat






trash




Ioon and Yada

MeMe and Post

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the kids, especially the close-ups, and the ones with you with them. You can tell there is a special relationship between you and them.

    ReplyDelete