Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Krabi: Kayaking

Our second day in Krabi we went kayaking.  Dinner from the night before didn't agree with my belly and that caused me to be low on energy and enthusiasm.  Luckily I shared a kayak with Tanner and he picked up my slack.. Such a good husband!  We drove about 45 minutes on a windy road.  We loaded up in Kayaks and headed out.  It was SO beautiful!  These pictures do a terrible job accurately showing the beauty.  I must have said, "This is so amazing!  I can't believe how beautiful it is!" 10 separate times.










On the way back to the dock we stopped at a little beach and swam.  There were wild monkeys there and it was so fun to hear them calling to each other and watching them climb the trees and cliffs.   

At a sand bar Tanner got out to pull the boat through the shallow water.  As he got in I leaned the wrong way and tipped us both over!  I guess I don't have the best instincts in a boat... For some reason it struck me as being really funny and we had a good belly laugh about it.  The second time I leaned the right way and Tanner got in safely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment