Friday, April 24, 2015

BROTHER!

My brother came for a visit!  We were thrilled and had SO MUCH FUN!  


When he first got here he came by my school to visit.  He brought a suitcase filled with treats.  He brought beef jerky, refried beans, loads of Taco Bell hot sauce, brown sugar. deodorant, some shorts and more beef jerkey (I don't know why, but there isn't much beef here.  Chicken? Yes.  Fish? Yes. Squid? On nearly every corner.  Pork?  More than you could ever want. But beef...? Not so much,  I didn't realize how much I loved beef until it wasn't readily available.)  It felt like Christmas.



We ate ice cream and pizza and had a really delightful time.   



Brad and Tanner even snuggled a little bit.


He stayed for a day and a half.  Then we sent him off to Chiang Mai alone for a few days while I finished teaching for the semester.  That weekend we got to meet up with him again and spent time adventuring with him.  We went to Pai then headed down south to Krabi and Phuket.  It was so nice to have him here and it was the first family I had seen in 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment