Thursday, January 21, 2016

2015 in review

I started this post the last week of December, but then forgot about it.  Better late than never, right?

2015 was a good year.  It was full of hard work, traveling, family (I got a visit from my brother in March and 5 others in September!), trials, happy times, lots of free time and made for lots of memories I will treasure for the rest of my life. Here are some of my favorite parts of 2015:

































And my favorite video:


I hope your 2015 was fabulous! Here's to hoping that 2016 is a great one too!

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never! That's the phrase we put on our Christmas cards as we went them out this week.
    I enjoyed the post!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah-mazing. After the feelings of adventure jealousy, I couldn't help but think how gorgeous you look. 2015 has been good to you.

    ReplyDelete