Saturday, January 31, 2015

End of the Year Party



The school has a big holiday party/fundraiser each year.  It was held on December 12th.  The theme this year was "through the years" or something.  We were supposed to dress up from past eras.  My team chose the 50s.  I has a fun blue polka dot dress made at the tailors. 

With Kim and Tanner.

With a student's mom.

With the volunteer teachers.  The backdrop was set up facing the setting sun.




Tanner and Auto


With a parent and student.



We got to hang out with Flynn (Tang and Ake's [the school directors/owners]) baby.




Aishi and Aomsin


Mhew


Mhew, Yada, Praewa and Bonus

The party was fun.  The kids all performed and there was tasty food.  My students danced to "Greased Lightning".  They did a good job and I loved watching them dance.  I really though we recorded them dancing, but I can't find it anywhere.

*    *    *    



Here's the only picture I got from Thanksgiving dinner.  Tang and Ake had us over and we ate chicken, potatoes, gravy, stuffing, rolls, and pie.  It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment